hidden garden hidden garden

Just fantastic!

all thank to Exzez ;)

World of Wonders World of Wonders

....

Amazing! Everything I've heard by you is. You've got some mad talent. This is probably one of my favorites. It sounds very dark, and yet also quite cheerful at the same time. Never ceases to amaze me! WHY aren't you famous by now!?

Keep up the great work!!

I do my best

great thank to you =)

Tranquil Universe _~&amp;gt;&amp;gt;[HQ]&amp;lt;&amp;lt;~_ Tranquil Universe _~>>[HQ]<<~_

Simply fantastic.

I was pleased to find this just as I began to get rather stressed. Very very relaxing, it is. Color me impressed! Perhaps there would be more peace if others listened to this ;)

Semaphore responds:

let's hope for the other =D

Limesauce- Rolling September Limesauce- Rolling September

Strange.

This is incredibly strange.. in a good way, of course. I like how different it sounds.. fresh even. Definitely cool. :)

Limesauce responds:

yo thanks man!!!

Gracious Winter Gracious Winter

Stunning.

Incredibly impressive, I love it.

There really aren't a lot of things you can say about it.. it's beautiful beyond words.

Amaranthine Amaranthine

Underrated by far.

If I could give more than 10, I assure you.. I would. This is a magnificent song, possibly the best I've seen on NG. Keep up the great work.. you have definite talent.

Tzu - Night of the Eclipse Tzu - Night of the Eclipse

Resident evil.

It puts me in mind of Resident Evil sort of, although I prefer this far more. It's kind of strange and eerie, but totally, shall we say.. bad ass. :)

I Am Sorry I Am Slipping I Am Sorry I Am Slipping

Fantastic.

I thoroughly enjoyed this. It's simple, yet beautiful. Perhaps it was meant to be whiny but it doesn't come off as such, at least not to me. I suppose it can mean various things to various people. And that's probably also what makes it beautiful.
You should have more confidence in this little piece, it really is quite extraordinary. =)

The Opera of the Frogs The Opera of the Frogs

Haunting.

The only reason I'm not giving you a 10, and only giving you an 8/10, is because it verges on being annoying after so long. Although I do definitely agree with TrevorW; it does put one in mind of Danny Elfman. The track is truly magnificent, and hauntingly beautiful, nevertheless.

Echoes from the Stars Echoes from the Stars

Different

Definitely one of a kind. Very good tune, I dig it.

atmos929NG responds: