All 18 art Reviews

whatever whatever

Strange.

Cons:
The head is far too small, along with the shoulders. The arms are far too big for the shoulders. The stomach is too small compared to the arms. The arms look like they belong to a much bigger woman, and to make the arms look better, you would have to expand the stomach a good bit.
The nipples look strange. They're far too red, and I don't get why they have a slit in them. The expression is very.. insane. It looks as though she is mentally disturbed. The breasts are abnormally large.. especially with so small a body. And if you're going to make a female with large breasts, make sure there is enough shadow around and under to make it look better.

Pros:
Some areas look very realistic, and aside from the expression, I really like the head and face. I do think the hair is very well done, and I do think the background is great. It's a little strange for this particular piece, but I think it's interesting, nonetheless.

I think it's a really great piece of art, but I think it could use some work here and there. And I hope you'll take this as constructive criticism rather than a cut at your work. Your work is rather impressive, and I hope to see more in the future. We can only learn from our mistakes :P

Self-Portrait Self-Portrait

Strange.

This is incredibly strange and gloomy.. but I totally love it.

big lips big lips

Perfection achieved

I love it! It's just busy enough to work. I disagree.. I don't think it needs anything more done to it. I think it's pretty epic already. ;)

Rock is Dead Rock is Dead

Very nice

Looks a lot like him.. I dig it. ;)

IRON MAN IRON MAN

WOW.

This is stunning. The detail is impeccable. There's nothing I see that needs any work whatsoever.. this is just completely epic.

JoshSummana responds:

haha thank you very much :)

Mechanical Heart - Coloured Mechanical Heart - Coloured

I like.

Unlike the review below, I think this is extremely good.. I have no complaints at all. While technology is great for some artwork, not all artists rely on it to make their art 'pop'. And I like the simplicity of this. It's just small enough to fit anywhere if it were tattooed, and it makes a nice impression. I like how bright and rich the color is. If I were to get it as a tattoo, I would want it as is. Plus, the puffs of smoke are amazing. It all reminds me of classic Mickey Mouse cartoons. The bold lines are also a great touch. I like that it wasn't overdone and too busy.

Overall, I think it's excellent. 10/10 all the way.

Chronamut responds:

thanks a lot man - that's very encouraging! I don't often do this style so it's nice to hear some encouraging words!

thanks for the review!

-shawn-

Jessica Alba Jessica Alba

Blurry

She's a little too blurry.. the tone of her face doesn't quite match that of the rest of her body. The clothes are a little off, too. Her teeth are morbidly white. However... being that this is a speed painting, and far better than I would've been able to do.. I have to give you two thumbs up. It does look like her, there's only a few things off. All in all, I think it's great, even given the issues.

Keep up the good work :)

Libblebibble Libblebibble

Poster!?

This is definitely wall-worthy. This is beyond cool!

conundrummer responds:

I already have a poster for this set up at my Zazzle store, though I am going to get some higher quality scans this Friday so I'll have higher quality posters set up by this weekend. Thanks for the 10 :)

Dumbeleon Dumbeleon

Trippy

I like it. Very unique. Definitely a breath of fresh air.. I can't say I've seen anything like it before. Two thumbs up!

conundrummer responds:

Thanks, that is a huge compliment, I really appreciate it :)

Baphomet Baphomet

Fascinating.

This is truly exquisite. Obviously well thought out, it's easy to see the amount of time put into it. Your work is most excellent, especially this piece in particular.

Now, THIS is art!